About West Houston Airport
Houston’s exclusive general aviation airport. The most convenient and closest to Downtown, Galleria, Memorial City, and the Energy Corridor. Adjacent to private country club, beautiful public parks, and the latest in retail offerings.
Easy in & easy out!
Complete facilities, unbelievable amenities.
Open 24/7/365. Since 1962.
- Runway 15/33 Elevation 111′
- 4000′ x 75′ Paved w/Parallel Taxiways
- Unicom 123.05/AWOS 125.575/ ASRI 129.875
- Clearance Delivery 121.15
- Jett A/100LL/Quick Turns
- On NATA’s List of 100 Most Important GA Airports in the Country in 2002
- Conference Room/WiFi/Computers
- Courtesy Cars/Rental Cars/Taxi/Limo
- Pilot Supplies/Chart Sales
- Property Sales and Leasing
- Flight School/Aircraft Rental/Testing
- Other Businesses Located at the Airport:
- Maintenance Shops
- Avionics Shop/Aircraft Detailing
- Aircraft Upholstery Shop
- Aircraft Sales/Broker
- Aircraft Management/Charter